Business traveller centre
Essential resources to help you plan and manage your business trips.
Help us to help you
- If you are due to depart in more than 72 hours, please email customer service.
- When contacting customer service, remain on the line and please do not hang up. We will answer your call.
- For general enquiries, checking availability and pricing, please use the online booking tool or the mobile app instead.
- To avoid duplication, please do not send follow-up emails once your initial request has been sent.
Use the Egencia booking tool or mobile app directly
- Review your booker profile and ensure it's up to date (name as per your passport, contact telephone number, frequent flyer cards, etc.)
- Redeem airline credits online (North America only)
- Book your new trip online
- Modify or cancel your trip online—here’s how to cancel your trip online
- Check Egencia Travel Advisor for updates on entry requirements, COVID test and mask requirements
If you have any further questions, please read the FAQs below.
Egencia mobile app
The Egencia app delivers the information business travellers, travel arrangers, approvers, and travel managers need, with the efficiency and flexibility to book, manage, and view their business trips.
Stay connected to your trip and enjoy exclusive privileges, available only on the Egencia app.
How to book corporate travel with Egencia
- How do I log in to Egencia for the first time to book a business trip?
- How do I retrieve my username and/or password?
- Download the Egencia app for iOS or Android. You’ll find that booking—and managing—your business travel is seamless and intuitive.
- How to redeem my airline credits online directly on the Egencia website in the case of changed or cancelled flights?
- How do I find out about any travel restrictions?