Prepare for your next travel management RFP
If you’re in charge of travel management or procurement at your organisation, then you’ll understand the demands and requirements of the request for proposal (RFP) process. No doubt there are several important factors you’ll need to consider when heading into a managed travel RFP, but your main concerns are likely to include:
- Saving your travel managers and travellers time and stress
- Helping your travellers on the road
- Giving your travellers personalised options
- Saving your business money
- Making a smooth transition to a new travel management company (TMC)
Watch the video to see your questions brought to life and answered by Egencia.
For further help preparing for your RFP, download our extensive RFP template.